SIGNATUR FOUNDATION SWEDEN
Signatur Foundation Sweden is a grant giving foundation that has the main public benefit purpose, using the contributed funds, of promoting a vibrant Swedish and Nordic music life through a programme of support to partner organisations active in this field.
Help Ukraine Gothenburg's music school and integration project "Unity". Photographer: Katja Blagodyr.
ABOUT SIGNATUR FOUNDATION SWEDEN
The Karlsson Játiva Charitable Foundation is the founder of Signatur Foundation Sweden (Swedish: Signatur – Insamlingsstiftelse för musikfrämjande) which implements the Signatur Programme in Sweden. Signatur Foundation Sweden is an independent fundraising foundation registered in Stockholm, with its own board responsible for managing its strategy and governance.
Signatur Foundation Sweden has the main public benefit purpose of using, exclusively or almost exclusively, contributed funds:
- to promote a vibrant Swedish and Nordic music life by providing access to broad qualitative music education;
- to improve the opportunities for the public to enjoy high-quality music;
- to promote efforts to broaden the base for Swedish and Nordic music life
- to create the conditions for cultural integration through music; and
- in addition to music, support other related forms of performing arts such as dance, ballet or theatre.
The Foundation’s aims can be met by its own activities or by supporting or collaborating with stakeholders to promote the purpose.
If you want to get in touch with Signatur Foundation Sweden, please visit the website: http://www.signatur.se
Please read more about Signatur Foundation Sweden’s current partner organisations and their work here.